Toyota Vehicle Technician
Over a Three year period, you will learn a combination of theory and practical skills covering all vehicle systems from brakes and suspension to drive train and engine management.
Toyota Vehicle Technicians carry out a variety of tasks. You will be trained to complete vehicle servicing and maintenance, component overhaul and how to use the latest diagnostic equipment to repair sophisticated electronic vehicle systems.
- Apprenticeship standard Motor vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Level 3
- Level 2 Functional Skills – Maths and English
- Level 3 Award in Automotive Refrigerant Handling
- Level 2 Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle operation and Maintenance
- Toyota TEAM21* – Technician Licence
* Team 21 technical education for automotive mastery in the twenty first century