Employer: Lexus Stoke
Learning Provider: ProVQ Ltd
Contracted Provider: ProVQ Ltd
Learning Delivery Site: Toyots/Lexus Academy
Vacancy Description – Apprentice Service Advisor
About the Employer
Lexus are an automotive company that takes inspired design, relentless innovation and uninhibited performance and turns them into passionate, moving experiences. But, that’s only part of their DNA. They’re equally dedicated to offering exceptional customer experiences. And in doing so, creating loyalty throughout the world—not just with the people who buy their vehicles, but the people in the communities around them.
The role of a Service advisor is vital to the smooth running of the aftersales department. As a key member of the team, the service advisor co-ordinates the movements of customer vehicles through the centre, liaises with customers and the service team, and co-ordinates utilisation of the work shop.
Duties will include;
- Using systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers.
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport. Understanding determines customer needs and expectations whilst achieving positive engagement and delivery.
- Understanding the difference between internal and external customers.
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation.
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt your style to be highly effective.
- Understanding your role and responsibilities within your organisation and the impact of your actions and others.
- Knowing the targets and goals you need to deliver against.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 and be a fully qualified Service Advisor.
No formal qualifications are required but you must be literate and numerate. Modern logistic support processes and systems are highly complex, and you must have a desire to become a first-rate Service Advisor and have a thirst for knowledge. You should also be prepared to learn Maths and English, with a specific emphasis on the industry.
Desired skills & Qualities
You should be;
- Technically minded
- Able to think logically
- A good listener
- Able to follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
Training to be provided
The Apprenticeship is a great way of joining our winning team. With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with 12 weeks of residential training (over 2 years) at the Toyota/Lexus Academy. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals.
While taking part in the residential training, Apprentices stay at the Mercure Hotel near Burton, a town full of history.
All travel, and, accommodation costs are covered by the employer, whilst attending the Training Centre.
Gordon Banks Drive
Trentham Lakes North