With over 170 dealerships across the UK, Toyota is one of the leading motor vehicle manufacturers. Committed to attracting bright, enthusiastic individuals, into our expanding dealer network, our comprehensive apprenticeship is designed to ensure our dealer network is equipped to meet customer’s demands and, keep up to date with ever-evolving technology
Duties will include;
The role of a Service Advisor is vital to the smooth running of the aftersales department.
- Using systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport
- Understanding the difference between internal and external customers
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
- Understanding your role and responsibilities
- Knowing the targets and goals you need to deliver against
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain the Apprenticeship Retailer standard Level 2 qualification, with the chance to then undertake further manufacturer training.
You should be;
- A good listener
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Able to work as part of a busy, fast-moving team
Training to be provided;
With mentoring, support, and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training, you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to achieve the qualification.
Please Note: Off the job training is on a residential basis, with travel and accommodation costs covered by the employer
Rose Kiln Lane