Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands, in more than 90 countries, with 100,000 dedicated team members. The fact is, we owe our success to each and every one of our people. That’s why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for promotion and growth.
As an Apprentice, you will work alongside an experienced Technician, maintaining and repairing a wide variety customer’s vehicles to very high industry standards..
Duties will include;
- Carrying out foundation tasks common to all service and repair procedures. Contributing to a safe and efficient workshop environment. Accessing information such as wiring diagrams, technical data, and vehicle repair information. Using complex diagnostic, mechanical, and, electrical measuring equipment.. Inspecting and preparing vehicles to quality standards. Removing, repairing/replacing components to manufacturer’s specification. Investigating vehicle faults and identifying their underlying causes. Applying advanced diagnostic principles, and logical problem-solving techniques, using diagnostic tools, and standard testing regimes, to identify mechanical and electrical faults.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain the Apprenticeship standard Motor vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Level 3 qualification
Vehicles are highly complex, and whilst no formal qualifications are required, you must be literate and numerate, with a desire to learn, and a genuine interest in vehicle technology.
You should be;
- Technically minded, practical, logical, able to listen, follow instructions and be willing to study
- Able to work as part of a busy, fast moving team
Training to be provided
With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training at the Atcham Training Centre, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification.
Please Note: Off the job training is on a residential basis. Apprentices stay at the International Hotel in the heart of Telford. All travel, and, accommodation costs are covered by the employer
Pay and benefits
- £5 per hour
- £200 tool kit
- Life insurance
- Health cover
- Pension (terms and conditions apply)
- Annual pay increase *review based on performance
- 99% of promotions are internal
119 Burcott Road