Our approach to technology is always dynamic, never static. Rather than applying technologies in their existing forms, we see them as inspiring starting points for new developments. Always projecting forward, we think creatively and laterally, re-working and re-imagining the latest advances.
Duties will include;
- Carrying out foundation tasks common to all service and repair procedures.
- Contributing to a safe and efficient workshop environment.
- Accessing information such as wiring diagrams, technical data, and vehicle repair information.
- Using complex diagnostic equipment.
- Inspecting and preparing vehicles to quality standards.
- Removing, repairing/replacing components to manufacturer’s specification.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain the Apprenticeship standard Motor vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Level 3 qualification, with the chance to then undertake further manufacturer training.
You should be;
- Technically minded, practical, able to listen and follow instructions
- Able to work as part of a busy, fast-moving team
Training to be provided;
With mentoring, support, and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training, you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to achieve the qualification.
Please Note: Off the job training is on a residential basis, with travel and accommodation costs covered by the employer